At Ivy Chimneys all children wear school uniform.
Our school uniform is available online from Forest Casuals.
Forest Casuals are based in Loughton at 144 High Road, Loughton, IG10 4BE
Tel: 0208 508 2848
www.forestcasualwear.co.uk then click on ‘shop by school’
Our uniform is as follows:
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- green & white dress in summer
- white polo shirt with school logo
- green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- green fleece or green waterproof coat with school logo
- green cap with school logo
- black shoes (not trainers/sports shoes)
- black, white or grey socks
- green, grey or black tights
Please also note that children should not be wearing shoes with high heels.
Skirts should be of a respectable length (knee length is a useful guide.)
Jewellery, make-up and nail varnish should not be worn in school and long hair should be tied back.
All children will need PE and games clothing as follows:
- a change of socks
- white PE T-shirt with school logo
- green shorts (jogging bottoms for winter time) **update July 2016 (see below)
- named drawstring bag
We also have a number of nearly new items of uniform, which are usually sold once a week after school. Please ask at the office for more information.